Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Tis The Season, For Unreason, Part 2

| Right | December 22, 2015

Customer: “Do all your stores carry different items?”

Me: “Yes, actually most stores carry more than us. We are the smallest location in the area.”

Customer: “No, I was at your location in [Nearby Mall] and they did not have these tanks.”

Me: “Oh, we don’t actually have a location there.”

Customer: “Yes, you do. I was just there. You OBVIOUSLY don’t know much about your stores.”

Me: “I have worked here for over two years as a manager, and have lived in the area my whole life. I assure you there is not a location there.”

Customer: *becoming frustrated* “Well, you don’t know what you’re talking about. I was JUST there. They had a regular one, a kid’s one, and a baby one.”

Me: *holding back laughter* “Did you mean [Sister Brand to our store]? There is one in [Nearby Mall]?”

Customer: “Oh, yes, that must be it. How embarrassing.”

Me: “It’s the holiday season; we’re all a little scatter-brained.”

Customer: “No, it’s called being old! You’ll be like this too someday!”

Me: *sigh*

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!