Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Tight Bras And Loose Lips

, , , , | Working | March 13, 2023

I hate shopping for bras, as I have a large chest and it’s hard to find bras in my size. I also don’t like being measured by the employees, as I hate being touched by strangers.

My mom goes with me to the store to help me get new bras. I wanted to get them online, but Mom talked me out of it, saying it’s better to do it in person so I can try them on.

We do have some help from an employee, who recommends certain sizes without measuring me. I am relieved, thinking that for once, I can get through bra shopping without being humiliated. But as we are paying…

Employee: “What size did you get?”

I am too embarrassed to answer, as I have social anxiety, there are other customers in earshot, and I don’t want to broadcast my bust size in front of strangers. The employee does not get the hint and asks again.

Employee: *More loudly* “WHAT SIZE DID YOU GET?”

My mom told her what we got. I was eager to get out of there. I told Mom she embarrassed me and that I would have preferred to get bras online, but she ignored my concerns and said again that it was better to get bras in person so we could make sure they fit.

From now on, I am getting bras online, regardless of what my mother thinks. I also complained to the store about that indiscreet employee.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!