Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Type Of Grass Behavior Just Won’t Cut It

| Friendly | August 26, 2014

(It’s 7:00 PM, and I am in my room watching TV when there is a knock on the back door. My dad goes to answer the door and then calls for me. I go to see it’s my next door neighbor.)

Me: “What is it?”

Neighbor: “Were you mowing your lawn today?”

Me: “Yeah.”

Neighbor: “Well, I just wanted you to know that you ended up mowing into my yard, and if I catch you doing it again, you’ll be mowing my yard, too. Do you understand? Don’t you give me that look.”

Me: “I wasn’t giving you any look and don’t tell me what to do.”

Neighbor: “Excuse me?”

Me: “You heard me. I don’t have to listen to you.”

Neighbor: “Yes, you do.”

Me: “Now let’s get something straight here. No, I don’t have to listen to you. You may have the authority to tell your family what to do but you don’t have the authority to tell anyone else what to do. You’re not queen of the godd**n block. And, if you want your lawn mowed so badly, why don’t you try doing it yourself instead of sitting on your a** smoking cigarettes all day.”

(I slammed the door shut and went back to my room while my dad just laughed.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!