Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Is Why We’re In A Recession, Part 25

, | Right | November 14, 2013

Me: “Thank you for calling the credit card department; my name is [My Name]. How can I help you today?”

Customer: “Yes, I wanted to see when will I receive my new credit card.”

Me: “It will be my pleasure to assist you; can I have your social to see the application?”

(The customer provides her social, and after checking I see there are no credit cards in process of being offered to her. Still, I check the social in our database to see if she already has an account with us and didn’t receive the card. The account is there for a $300 dollar card, all maxed out.)

Me: “Ms. [Customer], I do see that you already have an account with us. When did you apply for a second card?”

Customer: “I didn’t apply, but I already used all the money from the first card! I was wondering when you would give me another!”


This story is part of the Customers-Causing-Recessions roundup!

Read the next Customers-Causing-Recessions roundup story!

Read the Customers-Causing-Recessions roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!