Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Guy Is Junk Mail

| Working | August 4, 2016

(Our mailman has a history of delivering mail to the wrong address. The whole neighborhood has complained about it multiple times. For a while it seemed like he’d figured it out but in the past week we’ve gotten mail for our neighbor across the street once and someone in a completely different part of the neighborhood another time. Today I was raking when he arrives so I watch him put mail in the box across the street and then he hands mail directly to me.)

Me: “Hang on a second; I wanna make sure you’ve only given us our mail today.”

Mailman: *not even stopping for a second* “I did; I just checked it.”

(I open the folded bundle and immediately see that he has actually given me our neighbor’s mail, the house I just watched him deliver mail to.)

Me: “No, in fact, this is for them.” *gestures with mail to correct house*

Mailman: *rolls his eyes, takes the mail, and delivers it to the right house and then walks off*

Me: “Gee, sorry I asked you to do your job…”

(Later that neighbor came out to check his mail and he had all of ours… Yeah, Mailman, you totally checked it…)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!