Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Evening Has Gone Down The Toilet

, , , | Right | March 23, 2022

I have been working in the hotel industry since 2017. It is 2018 when I am working in an Apart-Hotel in the city centre. We have a group of journalist students from Germany visiting. They are very nice and respectful.

One evening, I am in the reception, and they have all left their apartments to go to the restaurant for a gala dinner.

Suddenly, I hear a noise from one of the apartments, like someone is trying to break the door or something. I am scared but, of course, can’t do anything but check up on it. I open the door to the apartment, and I hear someone’s voice from the toilet. It’s the coordinator of the group, and he’s stuck in the toilet.

Guest: “I am sorry, is anybody here? I got stuck, for God’s sake!”

Me: “Oh, sir, I am so sorry. Let me try to help you.”

Guest: “Yes, please! I am in a hurry; I need to go to the dinner.”

Me: “Sir, I am trying to push, but unfortunately, the lock is broken. I need to call the technician.”

Guest: “Oh, no. That is a problem! How long it will take?”

Me: “Sir, I talked to him. He will be here in around one hour.”

Guest: “Oh, no. What should I do? I don’t even have my phone with me. This is going to be very boring.”

Me: “Don’t worry, sir, I will be here until they come.”

Guest: “Thank you. Maybe you can sing for me?”

Me: *Laughing* “Sorry, sir, my voice is horrible, but maybe I can tell funny hotel stories for you?”

I told him a couple of stories until the general manager and the technician arrived. He told me that he would have complained if not for my stories that made him feel better, so it was a really interesting day for both of us!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!