Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Cookie Crumbled Quite Nicely

| Romantic | August 10, 2014

(My girlfriend and I have been dating over a year now and she has been saying she wanted me to help her cook. She has been wanting to teach me how to ‘properly’ cook for a while now. I had just gotten home from a long day at work and she comes over to me, convinced that today is the day I’ll help her.)

Girlfriend: “Babe, come on. You’re helping me cook dinner tonight.”

Me: *sarcastically* “Yeah, sure. I’ll be right there…”

Girlfriend: *starting to get annoyed* “Come on. It will be fun!”

Me: “No, thanks. I just sat down and want to rela—”

Girlfriend: “NO! You are helping me now.”

Me: “But…”

Girlfriend: “Please? Come on. I really want you to help me tonight.”

(It continues like this for a few more minutes until I finally agree and walk up to my kitchen. I walk in and see a chocolate chip cookie sitting in a small box, I take the piece and hold it for her to have. As she bit into it…)

Me: “There, that will shut you up.”

(In the end we did make dinner together and it turned out to be a wonderful meal. If I will ever cook again with her is still up in the air.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!