Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Company’s Days Are Numbered

| Working | December 15, 2012

(I’m at home watching TV when I receive a call on my cellphone. I’m a girl.)

Representative: “Hello, I’d like to speak with Mr. [name].”

Me: “I’m sorry; this is not his number.”

Representative: “Is the number [number]?”

Me: “Yes, it is, but this not his number.”

Representative: “But you know him?”

Me: “No, I don’t know him.”

Representative: “Are you his wife?”

Me: “No, I told you I don’t know the guy. I’ve never heard of him. This is not his number; it’s mine.”

Representative: *rudely*This is the number I have on the system. Did you buy the phone recently?”

Me: “No, this is my number, and I’ve had it for over 7 years. He must have made a mistake when he gave you the number.”

Representative: “No, he gave us the number a couple of days ago and we confirmed it.”

Me: “Well, then I don’t know what to say. This is not his number.”

Representative: “Anyway, you have to tell him he owes us $[amount] and he has to come pay it by tomorrow!”

Me: “Excuse me, but what part of ‘This is not his number’ and ‘I don’t know him’ do you not understand?”

Representative: “Anyway, be sure to tell him that when you see him!”

(Despite my attempts to explain my situation multiple times, this went on for days!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!