Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

This Caller Is A Real Tour De Force

, , , | Right | December 15, 2021

A customer is inquiring about information regarding a tour he purchased.

Me: “This is the customer sales hotline. For information regarding your tour, you are going to need to contact the tour operator. The number has been printed on your ticket.”

Customer: “Why can’t you just answer my question?”

Me: “Again, I deal with customer sales issues, such as refunds, cancellations, exchanges, or complaints about a tour you went on.”

Customer: “But I asked you! You’re just lazy and don’t want to help. Fast to take my money but reluctant to help me with my purchase.”

Me: “You are asking the wrong people. I deal with sales. I can’t give you answers I don’t have.”

Customer: “You don’t know anything about what you’re selling? Then why the h*** did they hire you?”

Me: “Sir, we have over 30,000 different events and tours worldwide sold through our portal. No, I don’t know anything about the specifics of the tours; it is the job of the tour operator to answer those sorts of questions — the number of whom we have printed on your ticket! I’m here to help customers who encounter problems with their purchase.”

Customer: “Absolutely useless. Fast to take my money but unwilling to help me at all! I hope they fire your a**!”

Me: “The tour operator isn’t the one supervising my position, but I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to answer your questions. If you have any problems regarding your ticket itself, you are welcome to call the sales department and I will gladly answer each and every one of your questions. Have a great day!” *Click*

It’s almost like yelling at the cleaning crew in a restaurant for not knowing the ingredients to a dish.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!