Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Think Before You Speaker

| Romantic | September 27, 2015

(The cordless phones we have at home don’t like it when you’re on speaker and so is the other party; somehow it completely cuts out one end when the other end is making noise. My husband likes to use the speaker so he doesn’t have to hold it right to his ear, but obviously this plays hell when I try to call him on the cell from the car.)

Husband: “I can’t hear you at all. Your phone is all messed up!”

Me: “The phone isn’t messed up. TAKE IT OFF SPEAKER, again!”

Husband: “There’s nothing wrong on my end!”

Me: “You’re ON! SPEAKER! Which always messes up! If it hears the fan or TV or anything else in the background it cuts me out, so take it off speaker!”

Husband: “Fine!” *he does so* “I don’t see why it always has to be me, though.”

Me: “Because I’m driving, it’s illegal to do so with a phone up to your ear, and you didn’t want to spend the extra $30 on a Bluetooth when we got this phone, until Christmas rolls around.”

Husband: “…Don’t you go bringing logic into this!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!