Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They’re Game To Play A Game To Win The Game

| Right | March 18, 2013

(A customer approaches me. She is holding a rather rare DS game.)

Customer #1: “Hey, do you guys happen to have another copy of this game in stock?”

Me: “No, sorry. It’s not too often that we come across this one. It’s quite the gem.”

Customer #1: “D***. See, I want this game, but so does she.”

(She motions to another customer, Customer #2, standing next to the game shelf.)

Customer #1: “I guess we’ll have to settle this somehow.”

Me: “Um… just don’t get violent, okay?”

Customer #1: “Oh, we won’t!”

(After a bit of talking, the two come over to the counter.)

Customer #2: “Do you mind if we use your counter for a bit?”

Me: “I guess so.”

(The two customers stare at each other for a bit. Suddenly, they break into the most heated arm wrestling match I have ever witnessed in my life. Customer #1 barely struggles, and defeats Customer #2 very easily.)

Customer #2: “What? How did you do that?”

Customer #1: “I work in a kennel. Handling 100-pound dogs will give you a bit of arm strength!”

(The defeated customer leaves the store. I ring Customer #1 out. After she leaves, I start talking to my coworker.)

Me: “Dude. What just happened?”

Coworker: “I have no f****** idea.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!