Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They’re Entitled To Their Baggage

, , , , | Right | July 16, 2018

(I am in a new grocery store that has just opened up in our town. They keep prices down by not hiring staff to bag groceries. I see a couple in their early 50s in a line where a dark-skinned girl is checking people out. The guy of the couple is in one of those store scooters, yelling:)

Male Customer: “You need to serve me; I am the customer. You need to bag my groceries, like any other store!” *breathing in heavily* “I am a paying customer, and you need to do what I say!”

(The wife joins in:)

Female Customer: “You should just do what he says or you will lose your job. This is America, and we deserve to be treated well in this store!”

(I watch the checker; she is polite and explains:)

Checker: “We don’t bag groceries, as it creates a longer line. The tables up front allow you to bag the way you want, and we can move onto the next person.”

Male Customer: “I AM A WHITE AMERICAN! YOU ARE HERE TO SERVE ME!”

(Most customers in ear-shot pretty much mocked them all the way out the door.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!