Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They Littered Worse Than The Cat

, , , , | Working | April 12, 2019

Our property manager sends the building tenants a notice that the maintenance team will be coming in to check smoke detectors and take some photos for possible future upgrades.

My fiancé responds to the email to inform the manager that we have the front door blocked off with a small craft desk — we only use the back/outside stairs — so the team will need to enter through the back door. We also remind them that we have a cat and they need to be mindful of her when entering and existing.

The day comes and they do their thing while my fiancé and I are at work. When my fiancé gets home, he finds they have moved the desk halfway into our bedroom, knocked over everything that was on it, and shut the bathroom door in the process. That means they shut our cat out of her litter box for who knows how long and completely disrespected our simple request. There’s no way they could have gotten into the front door with the desk and chain lock still in place, so they went out of their way to move all of this stuff when they left, rather than using the outside doors to go to the next apartment.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!