Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

These Workers Have Some Big Balls

, , , , | Working | CREDIT: Supdawh497 | December 11, 2020

I work at a large international superstore when I’m in high school.

I am generally liked by my immediate managers and the customer service managers, so much so that they usually pick me to walk around the store with them in the evening and collect money from the registers. They enjoy my company and it gets me off the register. Win-win.

One day, we start our walk and the manager stops me.

Manager: “Listen for a second.”

We hear a faint explosion from the back of the store.

The manager starts laughing and then explains what’s happening.

Manager: “The guys in the back are filling twelve-inch inflatable balls. But apparently, they’re filling them to the size of the fourteen-inch inflatable balls. And eventually, they rupture from the pressure.”

This resulted in a very loud BOOM every few minutes as the balls rupture from the pressure. This went on for several hours, as they had filled a lot of balls before they started popping.

It was the talk of the store for a couple of days.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!