Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Themed Roundup: Winter Is Coming

| Right | November 19, 2017

The nights are getting longer, the temperature is dropping*, and it is safe to say… “winter is coming.” As a result, please enjoy a roundup of our Game Of Thrones themed stories from all categories of the site. Hopefully these will keep you going until the next season turns up in a couple of years! 


Credit: https://juggernaut-art.deviantart.com
 

You Know Of Nothing Jon Snow – If no one in the show can get along, why expect the religions to as well?

Stark Raving Mad – Only trendy people drink wine… apparently.

All Little Girls Dream Of Their Red Wedding – The Lannisters send their regards before bed time…

These Protesters Are Totally Off The Wall – This is what you say next time you’re approached by a Jehovah’s Witness.

Got The Drogo Mojo – HBO means nudity; it is known.

HB-Woah – If you’re ever talking about anything screwed up, it’s probably because of Game Of Thrones.

A Cookie Monster Always Pays His Debts – It’s about a Game Of Thrones/Sesame Street crossover; do we need to say any more?

Births, Deaths, And Game-Of-Throne Marriages – Killing gets easier with each one, apparently.

Eaten Too Many Dothraki Horse Pies – Too much food makes you as big as the moon and the sky.

Forgetting The Date Can Have Dire(wolf) Consequences – When you rush the Game Of Thrones, you eat or you die.

Got any other funny experiences revolving around adventures in Westeros? Let us know in the comments, or submitting a story!

 

*To our readers from the southern hemisphere… just pretend.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!