Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Their Relationship Is Up To Par

| Romantic | September 18, 2014

(My boyfriend takes up golf and keeps asking me to go with him and his friends. I agree one day. There are four of us: husband teams up with Friend #2, his normal golfing mate, while I am teamed with a never-played-before friend. They go ahead of us so we won’t ‘hold them back.’)

Friend #1: *by the end of the second hole* “I’ve had enough of this; I’ll be at the clubhouse.” *takes his clubs and leaves*

(I play through the next couple of holes and catch up to my boyfriend and Friend #2. They are at the bottom of a hill.)

Me: “[Friend #1] is in the clubhouse.”

Friend #2: “We are having trouble getting up this hill. We keep hitting the ball into the bushes.”

(My boyfriend is in the bushes looking for his ball. I tee up my ball.)

Boyfriend: “This has to be worth a laugh. If we can’t get the ball up there, there’s no way you can.”

(I swung and the ball flew straight up the middle of the hill, landing near the green. Both were opened mouthed. Almost right away they decided it was too hot to play so we all headed to the clubhouse. It was the last time I was ever invited golfing.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!