Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Their Order Is The Cherry On Top

, , , | Right | April 16, 2020

I am in back cash taking orders and money.

Customer: “I want the number three.”

Me: “What would you like to drink with that?”

Customer: “A medium [Soda].”

Me: “Does that complete your order?”

Customer: “No. I will take the number five, as well.”

Me: “What would you like to drink with that?”

Customer: “A cherry [Soda].”

Me: “I am sorry, sir, but we don’t have cherry [Soda]. We only have [Soda], diet [Soda], and caffeine-free diet [Soda].”

Customer: “How come I can get a cherry [Soda] with my first order?”

Me: “Sir, we do not have cherry [Soda]. I cannot change it. We simply do not have it.”

Customer: “I want cherry [Soda]. Give me cherry [Soda].”

Me: “We do not have cherry [Soda]. We only have regular, diet, and caffeine-free diet.”

Customer: “FINE! Give me an unsweetened tea for my order. Make sure I get my first cherry [Soda]!”

Me: “We do not have cherry [Soda].”

Customer: “Just give me my soda, you stupid b****!”

The customer got their food and came into the restaurant to talk to a manager. He said that I’d messed up his order, and he did not get his cherry [Soda]. The manager told him that we can’t give him something we simply do not have and asked him what his order was. Then the manager had him show his receipt and said he got everything. My manager also suggested the guy leave immediately.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!