Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Their IQ Is Not In Credit

, , , , , | Right | September 26, 2018

Me: “Thank you for choosing [Company]. My name is [My Name]; how can I help you?”

Customer: “I already paid you your $0.14. I am not paying another $0.14!”

Me: “Uh, I’m sorry. I can certainly look into this for you. Am I speaking with [Customer]?”

Customer: “Yes! And I already paid your d*** bill twice! Why am I paying again? You can take your $0.14 and shove it!”

Me: “Well, ma’am, I see what the problem is. Do you have your statement in front of you?”

Customer: “Yes, of course I do!”

Me: “And do you see that negative sign in front of the balance?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “And do you see the message that says, ‘No payment is required’?”

Customer: *silence*

Me: “The negative sign means you have a credit. You see, you overpaid your account by $0.07 last month, so we sent you a statement to confirm your payment. And then you paid $0.07 again, making your credit $0.14. You do not have to make another payment if your statement says so. Does that make sense?”

Customer: *quietly* “Yes.”

Me: “Great. Have I answered all of your questions?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “Fantastic. Thank you for choosing [Company], and have a nice day.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!