Their Device Passed The Acid Test

| USA | Working | October 7, 2013

(My brother’s Playstation 2 is having mechanical issues with the disk tray. Fortunately, there is a store nearby that is certified to fix it, and we take it in. Not two hours later, my mother receives a phone call screaming that we need to come pick up the unfixed system immediately.)

Mom: “Hi, we were just called about my son’s Playstation.”

Manager: “Yes, just a moment.”

(He looks very mad as he goes to the back and brings out the Playstation. It is wrapped all the way around with several layers of plastic wrap, with a big sign taped to the top reading ‘LIVE ANIMALS.’)

Manager: “Ma’am, were you aware your son hid live cockroaches in this before bringing it in? When my employee unscrewed the case they jumped right out at him! Because of this, we are banning you from the store. Please never come back.”

(My mom is obviously annoyed, but doesn’t argue. We take the system home and my mom un-wraps the system herself. She takes off the casing that they never bothered to screw back down. Finding nothing, she decides to go back the next day, but leaves my brother and me at home. Miraculously, she comes back with a brand new system straight out of the box.)

Me: “Mom, what happened?”

Mom: “That stupid manager didn’t realize his employee was high on acid, and hallucinated cockroaches coming out of the system. So for being a rude a**-hat, he gave me a new Playstation!”

1 Thumbs
2,486
VOTES