Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The (Undefined) Age Of Innocence

| Romantic | May 7, 2014

(I and my friend are in a different city on a holiday and decide to go out for a few drinks. We get our drinks and sit down at a table when we are approached by two men.)

Man: “Hey, there. I’m [Man]. What brings you here tonight?”

Me: “We came up here for a holiday. I’m [My Name] and this is [Friend].”

Man: “You look young but, well, if you bought a drink you must be over age.” *laughs*

(My friend and I are a bit uncomfortable at this point. We are only 19 and this man is clearly quite a lot older. My friend goes to the bathroom. This man keeps talking to me and all I want to do is finish my drink and leave.)

Man: “Do you watch p*rn?”

Me: “What?”

Man: “It isn’t something to be embarrassed about. It is natural. I watch p*rn all the time but not for pleasure. I want to direct p*rn.”

(This man is really starting to freak me out. I go to the bathroom and find my friend still in there. We know this guy doesn’t want to leave us alone so we plan for her to pretend to get a call and say we have to leave for an emergency. We go back to the table and I stay while my friend gets this fake call.)

Man: “So, how old are you?”

Me: “19. How about you?”

Man: “Oh, it doesn’t matter. I live a bit out of town, you know. I have to catch a train to get home. Where are you staying?”

(At this point my friend came back with the fake emergency and we got the h*** out of there. The ‘p*rn guy’ is still a joke we have between us but I am just glad it is something we can joke about and it didn’t end up more serious!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!