Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Should Just Stick To The Figures

| Friendly | March 28, 2017

(My husband, I, and two friends are playing Pictionary. We are on an all-play space which means both teams play from the same clue and whoever guesses it first wins that round. My husband is drawing for me, and Friend #1 is drawing for Friend #2.)

Husband: *looks at clue and scoffs* “We won’t even need the timer for this one. It will be guessed in a second.”

Friend #1: “You’re right! Don’t bother flipping the timer. It’s about whoever draws quicker.”

(They laugh and get ready and have a countdown to start drawing. My husband draws a simple stick man.)

Me: “Person! Man! Woman!”

Friend #2: “People? Person! Human!”

(Both drawers circle and point at their man drawings with great emphasis.)

Me & Friend #2: “Head? Body parts? Hair?”

(We just list off everything we can think of to do with a person. If there had been a timer we would have been past it by now, but we keep playing anyway.)

Friend #1: *finally fed up, he jumps up and runs outside and runs back in and brandishes a tree branch while pointing to his man drawing*

Me & Friend #2: *at the exact same time* “Oh! Stick figure!”

(We had to replay a different word since we had said it at the same time. But who knew stick figure would be so hard to guess?)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!