Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Sweet Taste Of Karma

| Right | February 26, 2014

(I work in a busy chocolate store. One of our more popular items is a mint chocolate bar. They sell really quickly and we often run out of them within two days of the delivery. A customer wants to buy six of them, but we are out.)

Customer: *staring at me and my coworker in utter disbelief* “What do you mean you’re all out?”

Me: “We don’t have any left. I just sold the last few about 10 minutes ago. They’re really popular and—”

Customer: “I DON’T CARE WHAT THEY ARE. I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM! GIVE THEM TO ME! AND I EXPECT THEM FOR FREE FROM ALL THE STRESS YOU’RE CAUSING ME!”

Coworker: “Ma’am, we’re really sorry. We don’t have any left, and if we don’t have any left, that means we don’t have any to give to you. You’ll have to come back another time.”

Customer: “I’M NOT GOING TO COME BACK ANOTHER TIME! YOU TWO USELESS LITTLE SCABS ARE LYING TO ME! YOU’RE HIDING THEM FOR YOUR FAT SELVES! I DEMAND ALL YOUR MINT BARS RIGHT THIS INSTANT! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME YOU DON’T HAVE ANY LEFT! I’M GOING TO GET YOU FIRED FOR THIS.”

(At this point, a little old lady has wandered in, looking disgruntled.)

Old Lady: *taps the screaming customer on the shoulder* “They said they’re out. That means they can’t give you any. What do you want them to do? S*** them out? Because you deserve that instead of the bar!”

(The screaming customer stormed off and we haven’t seen her since!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!