Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Pun Just Came Naturally

| Learning | October 14, 2014

(I am a senior in an AP/IB Spanish Class with 40 kids. At times, the teacher tells stories about her life to give both us and herself a break from what is a difficult class. In this particular case she is telling us about how, before she decided to teach Spanish, she had intended to major in Biology. However, she had always had difficulty with chemistry and finally abandoned the major when she came to an incredibly difficult organic chemistry class with an especially difficult teacher.)

Teacher: “So, that’s when I decided to change my major to education, and 20-or-so years later I’m here! But seriously, the best thing I got out of that class was an ex-husband, if that tells you anything.”

Student: “So, wait, you met your first husband in that class? That’s so cute!”

Teacher: “Actually, I had known him before then and we had a few classes together, but we had never really talked. I don’t know why, but—”

Me: “So, what you’re saying is, that’s where the chemistry happened?”

Teacher: “That’s enough stories for today.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!