Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The One Time That Actually Worked

, , , | Right | August 24, 2020

My sister and I both work at the same farmer’s market, but our hours don’t usually coincide. On this particular day, I happen to be working the opening shift while my sister is on the closing shift. I had to deal with an unhappy customer for quite a while earlier in the day but thought that the issue had finally been resolved. However, this incident happens shortly after I leave for the day.

Customer: *Complaining to my coworker* “The girl who was here earlier told us we couldn’t pick into bags, but those people there picked into bags!”

Coworker: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but they weren’t supposed to. It’s against our policy.”

Customer: “But why did you let those people pick into bags? The other girl told us that we couldn’t!”

The customer suddenly spies my sister walking by.

Customer: “That girl there! She was the one who told us that!”

Sister: *Confused* “Sorry, but I don’t remember helping you earlier.”

Customer: “Yes, it was you!”

Sister: “No, I’m sorry, but I don’t think it was me.”

Customer: *Very sarcastically* “Oh, so you have an identical twin or something?”

Sister: “Yes.”

Customer: “Oh.”

She kept her mouth shut after that!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!