Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The New iPad Needs To Come With A Bleaching Option

, , , , | Right | June 23, 2021

I’m working guest service at a large retail chain. This guest comes in for an order pickup. Okay, no issue, but she’s making a fuss.

Customer: “My fiancé was supposed to get his order, but his name wasn’t on the order.”

Coworker: “With ID, we can add his name to the order, and then he’ll be able to get it.”

We’re getting her iPad, but as we’re doing so, the customer keeps saying:

Customer: “You know, I didn’t wanna come in. I have that disease that everyone is getting right now.”

Yes. THAT disease. She kept saying she had it. Multiple times. In front of all the guests.

So, we got her order and she left. We basically did what we could do to get her out as quickly as possible. We had to tell the closing manager what happened, but that was all we could do.

It’s been months and I’m still at a loss. She could have called and it could’ve been made a drive-up. We’d have done what we could to make it totally contactless.

But no. She had to come in and make a scene. Over an iPad.

We sprayed the heck out of the counter to be safe.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!