Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Navi Ending Story

| Right | March 13, 2013

(An elderly couple is doing their grocery shopping and among their items is the ‘Avatar’ DVD.)

Me: “Oh, you are buying Avatar. I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard really good things about it. ”

Elderly Woman: “Oh, that’s nice. Our grandchildren told us to watch it. ”

(We keep talking about the movie for the rest of the transaction.)

Elderly Woman: “I’ll tell you what: if we don’t like it, we’ll come back in and give it too you so you can watch it.”

(Next day…)

Elderly Man: “We started watching Avatar yesterday. We didn’t get very far into it as we weren’t enjoying it much. We are going to try finishing it tonight.”

(A couple of days later…)

Elderly Man: “Well, we tried watching it twice. We really didn’t like it. If are you working tomorrow morning, I’ll bring it in for you.”

Me: “I’m afraid I’m only working in the afternoon.”

Elderly man: “Okay, we’ll leave it at the front desk for you to collect when you come in.”

(I buy them a box of chocolates as a thank you and leave it at the desk with my co-worker.)

Co-worker: “The elderly couple left the DVD for you, and they were ecstatic with the chocolates. The lady hadn’t received anything for Mother’s Day, so she said it made her week!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!