Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The NAR 100,000th Story Celebration! Stories #91-100: Not Always Right – Ten Brand New Stories!

| Right | April 14, 2023

Dear readers,

Today is the final day of our 100,000 Story Celebration here at Not Always Right! Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve seen some of the best and brightest (and bizarre…est?) of what NAR has to offer, from adorable children to stupid crooks, from ineffective teachers to exhausting customers, and so much more in between. We’ve tried to showcase some of our favorite stories that might not have been resurfaced too often; most of our long-time readers know of Boris and De Ting, but there are so many other classics from the fifteen years of NAR that we wanted to give them the spotlight for this celebration!

All of us here at Not Always Right want to thank you, our incredible readers, for submitting 100,000 of your experiences to us so we could share them with the world. We can’t wait to see what the next 100,000 stories bring!

As our last hurrah, we’ve got ten brand-new stories to get us started on the next hundred grand at Not Always Right. Grab yourself a celebratory beverage and a piece of cake, and enjoy! Since we still, however, do love and appreciate the classics (some of which got many of you hooked to the site!) stick around later today for another showcase of our absolute classics that we’re sure you’ll love to revisit!

 

How To Bring Customers To Their Knees – It would be too easy to call this a crushing defeat… but we’re still gonna.

Those Venues Just Scream G-A-Y – These folks know how to have fun from one end of the rainbow to the other.

Gonna Totally Homer Simpson This Thing – Well, that’s one of the more fun ways of purposely getting on disability, I guess.

A Sure-Fire Way To Burn Your House Down – As long as his wife keeps an eye on him, he might be okay.

This Hotel Has Much Room For Improvement, Part 2 – Perhaps this hotel uses non-Euclidean geometry in its architecture?

Well, Ain’t She Just A Pill, Part 3 – Some people really just want someone to yell at.

Their Knowledge Is A Bit Floppy, Part 3 – That’s some determination!

Their Penmanship Is Just Magic – You wood not believe what some customers think is possible.

Just Once When They Say They’re Never Coming Back We Wish They Wouldn’t Chicken Out – Good thing this employee’s not too chicken to say no!

Dependent On That Discount – There’s not one colonel of truth to her complaint.

 


This roundup is part of our celebration of Not Always Right publishing over 100,000 stories! We’re celebrating by bringing you 100 stories from all over Not Always Right!

Check out stories #1-#10 from Not Always Legal!
Check out stories #11-#20 from Not Always Healthy!
Check out stories #21-#30 from Not Always Inspirational!
Check out stories #31-#40 from Not Always Romantic!
Check out stories #41-#50 from Not Always Related!
Check out stories #51-#60 from Not Always Friendly!
Check out stories #61-#70 from Not Always Learning!
Check out stories #71-#80 from Not Always Working!
Check out stories #81-#90 from Not Always Right!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!