Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The NAR 100,000th Story Celebration! Stories #81-90: Not Always Right

| Right | April 13, 2023

Dear readers,

Welcome back to our 100,000th Story Celebration here at Not Always Right! Today, we’re taking it back to the place where it all began: Not Always Right. We’ve been sharing ridiculous customer tales for fifteen years now, but the saying, “The customer is always right,” has been in use for over a century. While the original idiom may have been referring to matters of taste, some customers really seem to take it at face value. Since 2007, we’ve shared tens of thousands of tales of entitlement, stupidity, and weirdness from customers of all kinds, most of whom weren’t even a little bit “right”.

Step right up to the register and check out (teehee) ten of the best examples from Not Always Right!

 

Finally Singing To The Same Tune – It’s always nice to see a customer change their tune when proven wrong.

Someone Needs To Have An Urgent Conversation With Rufus – I’ve never seen Game Of Thrones, but I’m pretty sure this is what happens when you show it to little kids.

I’m Gonna Spell It Out For You – Hits from the comments: “I hate people who start off condescending. Like, where do you go from there when you’re actually dealing with an idiot?”

UK is OK – Sometimes accents are hard, but that’s no excuse to be a jerka** about it.

Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 2 – This is why “Owned By The Owner” is one of my favorite NAR themes.

Allergic To Payback – Better safe than sorry. And this lady’s gonna be really sorry.

Just Telling It Like It Is – “DuckTales! Woo-ooh! Every day they’re out there making… DuckTales…”

Providing A Self-Service Service – It’s a two-for-one sale on tech lessons!

The Adventures Of Captain Camp And Mother Russia – We’re not sure if this is the first entry to the NAR Avengers Initiative, but it’s definitely one of our favorites!

Those Who Fling Won’t Go Far – As someone who’s worked with a fast-food ice cream machine, trust me, lady: you do not want that card back.

 


This roundup is part of our celebration of Not Always Right publishing over 100,000 stories! We’re celebrating by bringing you 100 stories from all over Not Always Right!

Check out stories #1-#10 from Not Always Legal!
Check out stories #11-#20 from Not Always Healthy!
Check out stories #21-#30 from Not Always Inspirational!
Check out stories #31-#40 from Not Always Romantic!
Check out stories #41-#50 from Not Always Related!
Check out stories #51-#60 from Not Always Friendly!
Check out stories #61-#70 from Not Always Learning!
Check out stories #71-#80 from Not Always Working!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!