Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The NAR 100,000th Story Celebration! Stories #31-40: Not Always Romantic

| Right | April 6, 2023

Dear readers,

We’re back again, celebrating Not Always Right’s 100,000th story with another roundup! This time, we’re getting into the gushy stuff: love! The Not Always Romantic category was introduced in 2011, and we’ve since shared over 6,000 of your sweet and silly tales of romance… and a few that lean hard in the “Not Always” direction.

Cuddle up with someone you love (even if it’s a furry friend) and enjoy these ten stories from Not Always Romantic!

 

A Sign They Should Start Dating – Someone who makes that much effort is definitely worth a shot!

A Jedi Shall Not Know Love, A Sith Shall Know Even Less – Hits from the comments: “Sith out of luck.”

He’s A Two Timer – Two times the cuddle buddies? What a score!

Chicken Soup For The Dark Soul – When someone loves you, they don’t judge you for such heinous things.

Monitoring The Breakup Situation – When choosing who to be with it’s best to let the lizard parts of our brain figure it out.

Divorce On Course – May every person in a toxic relationship find some of this woman’s overflowing courage!

Love Is Love… Idiot – He may not understand being gay, but he understands enough.

Allergic To Dairy And Dip-S***s – If he feels that way, why did he keep dating them?!

A Storybook Romance – That’s one way to potentially solve your moving problem!

Best Course To Jest Of Divorce – You have to be willing to take some s*** if that’s what you’re dishing out.

 


This roundup is part of our celebration of Not Always Right publishing over 100,000 stories! We’re celebrating by bringing you 100 stories from all over Not Always Right!

Check out stories #1-#10 from Not Always Legal!
Check out stories #11-#20 from Not Always Healthy!
Check out stories #21-#30 from Not Always Inspirational!
Check out stories #41-#50 from Not Always Related!
Check out stories #51-#60 from Not Always Friendly!
Check out stories #61-#70 from Not Always Learning!
Check out stories #71-#80 from Not Always Working!
Check out stories #81-#90 from Not Always Right!
Check out stories #91-#100 from Not Always Right!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!