Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The NAR 100,000th Story Celebration! Stories #11-20: Not Always Healthy

| Right | April 4, 2023

Dear readers,

We’re continuing our 100,000th Story Celebration with a foray into the Not Always Healthy category! This category was introduced in 2017 and now boasts around 1,500 of your stories about medical mishaps experienced by patients, doctors, nurses, and people of all kinds.

Put on a pair of gloves and dive with us into these ten stories we’ve rounded up from Not Always Healthy!

 

She Will Shake Away The World – Ah, a classic case of hyperfocus!

Welcome To The Stage, Ma’am-O-Gram! – We sure hope that nurse tips well.

A Boy Diagnosing A Boy – Hits from the comments: “Obviously, they sit in their room, making no noise, and pretending that they are not there.”

Needs Treatment Not Treats – TAKE. THE DOG. TO. THE VET.

Doctor Is Getting Ahead Of Himself – We’d better cut off this panic before… Oh. Right. Sorry.

This Clinic Provides A Terrible Cervix – That’s not the part people normally struggle to find…

Only Thing That Dog Did To A Stick Was Fetch It – Of all the people who we’d really rather not see have children…

An Ambulatory Story – He’s really not in any condition to jump through all these hoops.

Literally The Walking Dead – Where “Break a leg” meets “Always look on the bright side.”

Making Sure The Survivors Are Surviving – Hits from the comments: “Nothing says ‘home’ as well as a shared language.”

 


This roundup is part of our celebration of Not Always Right publishing over 100,000 stories! We’re celebrating by bringing you 100 stories from all over Not Always Right!

Check out stories #1-#10 from Not Always Legal!
Check out stories #21-#30 from Not Always Inspirational!
Check out stories #31-#40 from Not Always Romantic!
Check out stories #41-#50 from Not Always Related!
Check out stories #51-#60 from Not Always Friendly!
Check out stories #61-#70 from Not Always Learning!
Check out stories #71-#80 from Not Always Working!
Check out stories #81-#90 from Not Always Right!
Check out stories #91-#100 from Not Always Right!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!