Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Mother Of All Scam Families

, , , , , , , | Right | December 22, 2022

My very first job is at a fast food place in a mall food court. Working during the Christmas season is Hell on Earth, and we get a constant stream of some of the most irritable, irate, and unreasonable customers ever.

A mother with five out-of-control children comes up and orders a huge amount of food. I wish I could remember the exact order because it is massive. It’s crazily busy with lines of ten people or more at each of the five registers, all waiting for their food, and this mother and all five of her children are literally yelling, “Where’s my food?” and, “Helloooo?” the entire time they are waiting. Other customers are staring at them and wondering what their problem is.

Finally, they get their huge order, which amounts to two very large bags full of food, which is what was holding everything up to begin with. They head off to one of the tables in the food court to eat.

About ten minutes later, the woman comes back, with all five of her children by her side, holding her receipt and yelling.

Customer: “We didn’t get the food that we ordered!”

Me: “What do you think is missing from the order?”

Customer: “All of it! All you gave me was three bags of waffle fries and a package of chicken nuggets that were already chewed!”

That’s right; she said the nuggets were “already chewed.”

She throws a nugget box on the counter at me with what is definitely chewed-up chicken nuggets spat back into the container. First off, we obviously did not give her “already chewed” nuggets, and the entire kitchen staff has just madly scrambled to complete everything in her large order, and we handed her two huge bags of food with everything in it.

She starts making a gigantic scene.

Customer: “You ripped me off! Give me the food I ordered! Do it, or I’m calling the cops!”

There are gigantic lines of really angry people waiting behind her. At the point when she is threatening to call the cops, some random guy comes walking up and taps her on the shoulder to try and get her attention. She turns and he says:

Random Guy: “Miss, you left your bag of food under the table when you left.”

With that, he hands her a huge bag of food, the very food she is in the middle of accusing us of not giving her.

At this same time, one of her children yells:

Customer’s Child: “Those chicken nuggets tasted funny! I hate them!”

Customer: *Looking at the kid* “Shut up!”

She dragged her children away with her food. No one clapped, but plenty of them laughed!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!