Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Masked Attackers

, , , , , , | Right | August 7, 2020

We went to a few stores today, needing to pick up a few things for bringing our new puppy home next weekend. We were shopping, and due to the current health crisis, almost everyone had masks on, politely keeping a distance from each other as much as possible… except for the “Karen” behind me in line. Any closer and she could have crawled up my a**.

I’d move a few steps up to try and put distance between her and me, and she’d move right up close behind me again. I finally turned around and asked her, politely, if she could please back up a few feet.

She huffed in disgust through her mask — at least she was wearing one — and rolled her eyes, muttering, “Whatever,” but didn’t back off. An employee overheard and helpfully pointed out the markings on the floor to her, just in case she “couldn’t figure out what six feet apart looked like.”

The woman got pissed, tossed her stuff on a table by the checkout, and walked out of the store.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!