Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Funny Pharm-acy

, , , , | Right | December 22, 2009

(I work in a shopping mall. On my lunch break, I visit the pharmacy. A woman runs into me.)

Customer: “You! Where do you keep your toilet paper?”

Me: “In my cupboard.”

Customer: “How dare you talk to me that way! I want to talk to your manager!”

Me: “I’m sorry, I don’t work here.”

Customer: “Oh, so now you’re going to get into trouble, it’s ‘I don’t work here,’ eh?”

Me: *pointing to the company logo on my shirt* “No, I genuinely do not work here. I work in [Shop], see?”

Customer: “So, you don’t wear your uniform either? Where’s your manager?” *turns to make-up counter employee* “Are you her manager, missy?”

Make-Up Counter Employee: “Yes. Yes, I am.” *turns to me, winking* “Don’t do that again.”

Customer: “Thank you! See, now I can shop here again!” *to make-up counter employee* “You! Where do you keep your toilet paper?”


This story is part of our roundup about customers who refuse to listen! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Crazy Stories About Customers Who Struggle With Reading And Comprehension

 

Read the first story in the bad listening customers roundup!

Read the bad listening customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!