Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Featherweight Watchers Program

, , , , | Right | August 4, 2009

Customer: “I need to get a new box of this…” *hands me a box of birdseed*

Me: “Sure, was there a problem with it?”

Customer: “Yeah, it was messy. I had to keep picking through sticks to get to the good stuff.”

Me: “Wait, were you eating this? ”

Customer: “Uh-huh, just now, in my car. It’s good, but I had to keep picking through the sticks.”

Me: “Ma’am, this is actually birdseed. ”

Customer: “Oh, is it? Well, it’s pretty good. It just has a lot of sticks in it.”

Me: “Um, ma’am, I’m a little worried that this might be dangerous for consumption by humans, so if you’ll hang on a minute, let me call someone.”

(I call Poison Control and they tell me she will be fine. The only problem is that the birdseed would have a high-fat content. I relay this to the customer.)

Customer: “Oh. Well, if it’s high in calories, I don’t want it!”


This story is part of our “Customers so stupid they should not be alive” roundup!

Read the next story in this roundup!

Read the “Customers so stupid they should not be alive” roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!