Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Customer IS Right Roundup

| Right | December 4, 2019

Over the past 10-plus years, one thing we’ve learned is that sometimes — sometimes — the customer isn’t wrong.  It’s so hard to believe, with all the stories we get every day, but it does happen!

Here are some of our favorite examples of times The Customer IS Right!

 

Warehouse Staff Brains All Stuffed With Fluff — A ‘Happy Easter’ gift gets sent in the worst possible way.

Should Have Stopped Himself – Police officer’s honesty is the sign.

The Speediest Way To Get Fired – Not every speeding ticket is a slam-dunk.

A Good Attitude About A Bad Attitude – Someone is in a bad mood… and realizes it.

This Grown-Up Needs To Grow Up – Yes, child customers can be right, too.

They’re Deafening, You’re The Silence – Who is right here?

Will Need To Sweet-Talk Your Way Out Of This One – Right, but perhaps not the smartest move…

The Customer Is Sometimes Right – When you realize there’s just no blame.

Creeping Into The Parking Spot – He figures out you’re right just as you figure out he’s really wrong.

Good Customer Service Definitely Doesn’t Grow On Trees – This customer definitely was in the right, and everyone did right, too.

 

Have you experienced a “Customer is Right” moment?  Have you been surprised to learn that your customer has a valid point?  Have you been able to politely point out that you are the one who is correct?  Tell us all about it below, or send us the story.  We might publish it in the future, and you might some day see it in another roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!