Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Cult Of Spongebob

, , , , , | Right | December 13, 2017

(Our restaurant is divided into two rooms, and because the second room contains a TV and small arcade, it’s very popular among families. An action movie is playing on the TV, when a customer comes to me at the cash register.)

Customer: “Excuse me, but could you please change the channel to something more kid-friendly? That movie is completely inappropriate.”

Me: “Yes, ma’am. I’ll take care of that right away.”

(I go into the room and all the kids are either running around or playing in the arcade while paying little to no attention to what’s on TV, but I decide to oblige and begin flipping through the channels, when I finally reach Nickelodeon.)

TV: “Oooooooooooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob Squarepants!”

(I looked back to find all the kids that were bouncing off the walls were now taking a seat and quietly watching TV. Creeped out, I went back to my post.)


This story is part of our Creepy Kids roundup!

Read the next Creepy Kids roundup story!

Read the Creepy Kids roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!