Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Credit Crisis Becomes A Crisis When It Impacts Chocolate

, , , , | Right | January 17, 2020

(After school, my friend and I go to the grocery store. I get my magazine and she gets her sweets but when we reach the register, there’s a very angry woman screaming at the cashier.)

Woman: “Just get my money already! I don’t have time for this!”

Cashier: “Ma’am, as I explained, the card is maxed out. I’ll ask again, do you have another form of payment?”

Woman: “Of course I don’t. I only use my card!”

Friend: *quietly to me* “I guess no one told her majesty that credit cards aren’t magically unlimited.”

Woman: “Mind your own d*** business! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”

Friend: “The overgrown brat who is wasting everyone’s time? I just went through seven hours of school including two tests, an oral presentation, and my period. I need my chocolate and I am trying very hard not to scream right now.”

(If looks could kill, that woman’s glare would’ve sent us into one of the nine circles of the underworld. The woman finally called what I assume was her husband from the car to bring cash to pay for her items. We just switched to another register.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!