Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Crappiest Kind Of Lie Earns The Crappiest Karma

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: fishnetdiver | June 29, 2022

The last hotel I worked at had a no-pet policy but naturally allowed service animals. We had a guest check in with a small poodle claiming it was a service dog.

The next day after she checked out, housekeeping found a nice brown “present” left in the hall. We checked the security tapes to verify that it was the guest’s poodle so we could charge her. What we saw was freaking hilarious.

She had closed our bar down and was stumbling down the hall, the dog following. She then proceeded to pass out in the hallway just a couple of doors away from her room. This is where a real service animal would take action, but no.

This little doggo walked away, took a deuce on the carpet, and then pi*sed on its passed-out master!

After much laughter from us, we fast-forwarded the tape to see what else happened. The woman laid there for over thirty minutes and then crawled to her room with a now happy dog following.

We fined her for the dog and its deposit, and we blacklisted her. Good times.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!