Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Complaint Has Been Logged

, , , , , , | Working | April 27, 2018

I work in a large building with a number of different divisions who share meeting rooms, with bookings made through a shared calendar. One of our meeting rooms has a computer that is quite slow to boot up, so when I have a presentation, I book the room for an additional 15 minutes prior to the meeting to get the AV set up.

About five minutes before everyone was due to arrive at this particular meeting, I had successfully logged in and had the first slide of the presentation up on the screen ready to go. I put my papers on the table and left to get a glass of water from the kitchen next door. When I came back, a different group of people had let themselves in to the room and logged me out of the computer to display their own presentation!

I advised them I had the room booked for the next two hours. They said they didn’t see anyone, so they just decided to log me out of the computer and start their own meeting.

By the time they had left and I had logged back into the computer, my meeting had arrived and I was chastised for not getting ready earlier.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!