Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Bisexual A-Gender

| Romantic | September 18, 2013

(I am Swedish, but my boyfriend is American. I am also a guy. I’m bisexual while he is gay. We’re at a diner we usually go to when I am visiting him. The first time I went there, there was a waitress who was overly amazed when I told her my nationality. It is now the third time I am in the States seeing my boyfriend. We have just finished eating breakfast there, when I stop the waitress in her tracks.)

Me: “Hey, could you come over here for a second?”

Waitress: “Yeah, sure, what can I do for you?”

Me: “I am going back home in less than a week. How would you like if I sent you a postcard from there?”

(The waitress beams up in a smile.)

Waitress: “Sure! Let me just get you my address.”

(She walks away and soon comes back with a piece of paper with her full name and address.)

Me: “Alright, a postcard will be on its way when I’m home!”

(We leave and we’re in my boyfriend’s car. He looks at me.)

Boyfriend: “You really want to get it on with her, don’t you?”

Me: “Now, now, don’t be jealous because I’m getting all the girls!”

(We both crack up and laugh.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!