Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

That’s The Stench Of Your Attitude

, , , , , | Right | October 28, 2011

(I work at a pet store where people are allowed to bring their pets. Obviously, we expect some pets to have accidents and customers usually are good about cleaning after them.)

Customer: *walks up to my register* “I need to talk to a manager. I have a complaint.”

(I call my manager to the register. While we’re waiting, I try to address the customer’s concerns.)

Me: “He’ll be right up. What’s the matter?”

Customer: “A dog took a dump right in front of me and the owner was cleaning it up. It was disgusting! I almost puked. I mean, does that happen all the time? Because that’s just disgusting.”

(My manager comes up to the register, but she keeps going on.)

Customer: “If this happens all the time, I’m never going to shop here again. This is disgusting, I don’t want to be walking on dog feces and pee.”

Manager: “Well, this is a pet store and we allow pets. Unfortunately, we expect some of them to go to the bathroom on the floor since they can’t really control it.”

Customer: “I’m going to call corporate and file a complaint. This is disgusting. I’m never coming here again!” *storms off*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!