Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

That’s A Fuphy Way To Spell It!

, , , , , , | Working | September 15, 2021

My wife and I are on vacation with my friend and his wife. After I check in, I wait by the desk while my friend checks in.

Desk Clerk: “Okay, I’ll check you in now! What name is your reservation under?”

Friend: “It’s under Stephen [Last Name]. That’s Stephen with a ‘ph’.”

Desk Clerk: “Very good, sir! One moment while I get your key card set up.”

The clerk enters everything into his computer, programs the keycard, hands him a map of the grounds, etc.

Desk Clerk: “Okay, Mr. & Mrs. [Last Name], you’re all set! Here’s your key card, a map of the hotel, and a list of restaurants and activities in the area. Hope you enjoy your stay with us! If you need anything, just call the front desk!”

Friend: “Thank you very much.”

A few days later, we were all checking out. My friend got his statement and noticed that the clerk had entered his name into the computer and spelled his first name “Pheven” [Last Name]! It’s not like his name wasn’t spelled correctly on the credit card my friend used to pay for his room!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!