Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

That Woman Has Some Balls

| Right | April 13, 2013

(My friend and I are at a Chinese buffet.)

Me: “Hey, do you want to get those fried dough ball things before we go back to the table?”

My Friend: “Yes! Thank you for the reminder!”

(We walk over to where they’re located, and see a middle-aged woman making her way down the line. She’s at the tray of food next to the dough balls, so we stand back and let her finish what she’s doing.)

My Friend: “I love the dough balls here!”

(The woman looks up from what she’s doing, and stares at us. She reaches over and takes EVERY DOUGH BALL from the tray and puts them on her plate. She then runs away from the line. There were at least 13 dough balls on the tray.)

Me: “I… I don’t know what just happened.”

(A few people around us start to laugh. Thankfully the dough balls were restocked by the time we were done with our first plate of food, and we never ran into that woman again!)


This story was included in our Chinese Restaurant Roundup.

Click here to read the next story!

Click here to go to the roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!