Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

That Accusation Can Go Right Down The Toilet

, , , | Right | October 20, 2022

I work in retail. I am talking with a male coworker after coming back from a week of vacation.

Coworker: “The ladies’ room ran out of toilet paper yesterday. I was the only one available to restock it at the time.”

Me: “Okay, sounds fair.”

Coworker: “I knocked on the door and nobody answered, so I went in. But I saw that someone was in one of the stalls moaning about having no paper, so I placed the toilet roll down on the floor next to the stall so the lady would be able to reach it and I walked out. After she came out, the lady flipped out! She was complaining about a man coming into the lady’s room without knocking.”

Later that day, I see a woman complaining to the manager.

Customer: “…and there was a man in the ladies’ room!”

Manager: “Do you know which employee it was?”

She looks at me, and then describes me!

Customer: “It was the big guy with the beard!”

I was the only employee that matched that description. She didn’t realize, though, that I was on vacation. I hadn’t even been in the store for days. She just wanted to get somebody in trouble, no matter who it was.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!