Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Tell Jesus It’s Time To Rise And Shine…Again

, , , | Right | May 14, 2009

(After each holiday, our store marks down all the related holiday inventory. This particular incident occurred about a week after Easter.)

Customer: “I was looking for some paper plates to match these napkins with the cute little bunnies and eggs on them.”

Me: “There weren’t any plates that matched those back there?”

Customer: “No! It’s ridiculous! I mean, how can you be out of Easter stuff?”

Me: “Well, Easter was last week. Most of the stuff is gone.”

Customer: “Do you know when the next shipment of these Easter plates will be?”

Me: “…next Easter?”

Customer: “You’re not going to get any new Easter shipments till NEXT Easter?! Why the h*** not?”

Me: “Because…Easter is over? I don’t think we’re expecting anyone to celebrate Easter until it comes around again.”

Customer: “Well, that’s just ridiculous! I should be able to celebrate Easter when I want! I’m only buying these so I’m stocked up for next year at a quarter of the price!”

Me: “…”


This story is part of the Easter roundup!

Read the next Easter roundup story!

Read the Easter roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!