Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Teeny Tiny Meets Teenage Whiney

| Right | May 29, 2013

(There is a young couple in my check-out line, followed by a handful of teenagers. The man is quite a bit taller than the woman, and he’s fairly muscular and intimidating. She’s very small, and unassuming. The teenagers are making a number of snide, extremely explicit comments to her.)

Teen #1: “D***, baby! You ought to learn how to service more than one man! A pretty little thing like you needs to be trained!”

(The other two teens high-five each other and laugh.)

Teen #2: “Yeah, man! With a fine b**** like you, a real man could find some use for that mouth!”

(She grabs her companion’s arm, and mutters something quiet to him. She then smiles at me as it’s their turn. They put their things on the counter.)

Me: “Hi there. Did you find everything you needed today?”

Teen #3: “Hey! B****! Don’t ignore us! Men are talking; you gotta learn some respect!”

(She smiles at me, but looks slightly annoyed.)

Woman: “Won’t you excuse me?”

(She turns around.)

Man: “Oh, boy.”

Woman: “If you EVER speak to me like that again, you never WILL become the men you’re arrogant enough to think you’ve already become. If you want to be treated like adults, and respected like adults, you act like adults and show other people respect. I feel sorry for your poor mothers. You are pathetic excuses for human beings. Go bother somebody else; come back when you’re ready to behave yourselves!”

(The man starts talking to me.)

Man: “The funny thing is, people think that because I’m physically bigger than she is, they should be afraid of me. Then they see her mad. She’s tiny, but she’s the scary one.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!