Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Technically Correct, Part 2

, , , | Right | October 22, 2021

Every year, one of the newspapers will release these collectible coins every day for two weeks. Since we only receive thirty coins each day, management advises that we are not allowed to put coins aside for any customers.

One morning, a man and his son come in to purchase the newspaper and collect the coin. By this stage, there are only four coins left.

Customer: “Could you please put one aside for me each day so I can collect them all?”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir. We’re only getting about thirty coins a day, so I’m not allowed to put them aside for anyone.”

Customer: “I come into this store every day. It’s the least you can do.”

Me: “There’s nothing I can do.”

Customer: “Fine. I’ll tell your boss.”

Me: “Let me go grab a manager, but they’re just going to tell you the same thing I did.”

I went and grabbed a manager, who proceeded to tell him the exact same thing I had. He told the manager he was never coming to this store again.

The next day, he sent his son in to purchase the newspaper and collect the coin.

Related:
Technically Correct

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!