Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Take A Page Out Of His Book

, , , , , | Right | November 12, 2021

I had a client, retirement age, who was looking for a website for his new business. It was a pretty simple website since he was just starting so I quoted him a basic package of up to five pages. He sent over content for us to get started; it wasn’t a lot so it really only warranted one page, broken up into sections. We designed it fairly quickly and emailed the dev link for review.

The client calls with some simples edits and he is referencing where the edits are by page numbers. I was super confused and kept asking him for the sections titles so I knew where he was talking about. I soon realized he had printed his website and therefore was referring to his page numbers. We finally got through his edits when he asked if according to the quote he could have another page.

Still confused, I then realized that since his website was printed on 4.5 sheets he assumed that he has met his page limit for his website.

I didn’t want to make him feel stupid so I told him adding an additional page wouldn’t be a problem. I guess there is a first time for everything!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!