Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Sweaty Confetti

, , , | Right | December 7, 2009

Customer: “I bought one of your bath balls with the confetti in it. It never dissolved and it just left a mess.”

(He points to a bath ball with confetti.)

Me: “We’ve never had a problem with that ball before, but I’ll keep that in mind. I would be happy to give you one without confetti for free so you can enjoy our products.”

Customer: “Oh, no, that’s not necessary. I just wanted to tell you guys about it so you can warn other people.”

Me: “Thank you, I’ll definitely let everybody know about that.”

Customer: “Yeah, you should! I mean, now I have confetti all over my house. On my floor, my carpet, my bed, even my couch and living room!”

Me: “Wow, sounds like you had a lot of confetti!”

Customer: “I did! It even got lodged in places.”

Me: “Lodged in places?”

Customer: “Yeah, crevices; my crevices! I mean I have to dig it out of places. Anyway, I just came by to warn you guys.”

(He starts heading out, and as he reaches the door he turns around.)

Customer: “BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR CREVICES, GIRLS!”


This story is part of our customers give TMI roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Times Taxi Drivers Deserved A Really Big Tip

 

Read the next customers give TMI roundup story!

Read the customers give TIM roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!