Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Superman Required On Aisle Four…

, , , | Right | August 30, 2018

(I am walking by a coworker who is checking out a lady, when…)

Coworker: “Hey, [My Name], she wants to know if this has been returned or not.”

Customer: “No, I know it has been returned; it has a piece of wrapping paper still taped to it. I just want to know if it’s okay.”

Me: “Certainly. All items are supposed to be checked before they are put back on the shelves, but we can open it up here for you to take a look at if you’d like.”

Customer: “No, I don’t want to open it. It’s a wedding gift. I just want to know if it’s okay!”

Me: “Well, the only way to really check is by opening it.”

Customer: “No! I already told you it’s a gift. I just need to know it’s okay!”

Me: “Ma’am, I can’t really just look at it and know if it’s okay. I can’t see through the box.”

Customer: “Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid! I know you can’t see through the box, but I need to know it’s okay! It’s a wedding gift!”

Me: “I don’t really know what else to do for you.”

(I walked away, sorry that I forgot my x-ray goggles at home that morning.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!